Brian McBride (UU-Marriott), Chair
(Vacant), Council Liaison
Caleb Ames (Dixie)
David Armond (BYU-Hunter)
Valeri Craigle (UU-Quinney)
Ruthanne Hansen (State Library)
Christine Hartman (Westminster)
Chris Hauser (WSU)
Todd Hugie (USU)
Grant Laycock (BYU-Lee)
Nancy Lombardo (UU-Eccles)
David Monk (LDS Church History)
Dave Peterson (Snow)
Tim Rowley (UVU)
Truc Tran (SLCC)
Jason Vaughan (UNLV)
Julie Wood (SUU)
To identify, evaluate, and resolve issues of information creation, collection, access, and dissemination in support of information resources and technologies that meet the needs of the users served by our libraries.
- Provide reliable counsel on matters pertaining to the selection, implementation, and use of information management technologies.
- Establish an advisory and support network to foster the development of reliable and equitable access to information resources and services
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve issues of information creation, collection, access, and dissemination.
- Assess the technological needs of UALC libraries in support of information creation, collection, access, and dissemination.
- Evaluate innovative information technologies to improve library services, operations, and access to resources.
- Compile data supportive of fiscal requests for the implementation and maintenance of information management technologies.
- Investigate, evaluate and report on new technologies and software for library services as directed by Council
- Serve as an inter-library technology resource for member libraries
- Act as vendor liaison as needed
- Coordinate consortium-wide technology training as needed.
- Serve as a consultative body for technology-related issues