Randy Silverman, (UU-Marriott), Chair
Julene Butler, (BYU-Lee), Council Liaison
Lynn Anderson, (Snow)
Dave Armond, (BYU-Hunter)
Brad Cole, (USU)
Amber D'Ambrosio (Dixie)
Scott Duvall, (BYU-Lee)
Colleen Eggett, (Utah State Library)
Michael Frazier, (UNLV)
Jen Hughes, (SLCC)
Sarah Langsdon, (Weber State)
Catherine McIntyre, (UVU)
Rose Milovich, (Weber State)
Paula Mitchell, (SUU)
Andrew Rabkin, (Weber State)
Brent Thompson, (LDS Church History)
Lee Warthen, (UU-Quinney)
Alice Weber (UU-Eccles)
Kenneth Williams, (Utah State Archives)
To work cooperatively the UALC libraries to strategically implement recommendations arising from UC2C to help the consortium achieve best practices for preserving rare and culturally significant collections.
Charges for 2010-11:
- Establish a committee chair, recorder, committee membership and meeting schedule.
- Define the impact of the UC2C report on member libraries.
- Develop strategies and recommendations for cooperatively engaging member institutions in long-range preservation and storage pertaining to:
- preservation planning and funding
- preservation training
- preservation environmental control, security, and disaster preparedness
- preservation resource sharing; and digital collections.